Call Us Today
Work Timing

9:00 – 18:00

Emergency Lighting Certificate

emergency light certificate

Emergency lighting is most importantly used to help people escape from a building in the incident of fire or other emergencies. It can also be used to lighten up the safety equipment. Emergency lights are mandatory in offices,  apartment blocks or any other buildings in which a loss of normal lighting would remarkably hinder escape. Every Building owner should have an emergency lighting certificate.

Single escape lighting units may be enough in small premises and these can sometimes be combined with exit or directional signs. In larger more multiplex premises a more comprehensive system of fixed automatic escape lighting is likely to be needed. This will be particularly right in premises with huge basements or where there are large numbers of staff members and public.


The price are fixed and all-inclusive and there are no hidden charges and no tax to add.

emergency lighting test

An emergency exit lighting system should usually cover the following:

  • intersections of corridors
  • escape routes
  • each exit door
  • on external escape routes
  • stairways so that each flight receives adequate light
  • changes in floor level
  • fire-fighting equipment
  • windowless rooms and toilet accommodation exceeding eight square meters
  • outside each final exit 
  • emergency escape signs
  • fire alarm call points
  • equipment that would need to be shut down in an emergency
  • lifts
  • areas in premises greater than 60 square meters


Landlord Property Certificates is a trading name of LPC Property Service Ltd. We have certified engineers to provide you all types of Landlord safety certificates in London and M25 areas for domestic & commercial purposes.

Contact Us

020 8144 1484
07723 810869
[email protected]
Mon – Fri: 9:00 to 18:00
Registered Office Address
27, Old Gloucester Street, London – WC1N 3AX

Copyright © 2020 | LPC Property Service Ltd | Reg No: 11498157